How to choose grills for fireplace?
If fireplace manufacture didn't stated recommended area for intake and outlet, the grid should be chosen according to the fireplace output.
For ten-killowat output:
- Air intake - the total of all incoming air ~400 cm2.
- Air outlet - the total of all outgoing air ~600 cm2.
What could happen if wrong grilles selected?
- Fireplace doesn't give all hot air.
- Poor air circulation.
- Internal structures may overheat.
- Fireplace capsule may overheat cousing internal structures deformation.